Skip to main content

Crushes or Crushed?!

Girls can't stay single for long. One breakup leads to another hookup, not necessarily real. We as a gender need some excitement in our life and who better than our crushes. We fall for men left and right, anyone who passes the checklist is Mr. Right (for the time being). Girls have it tough, 5 minutes in the real world and we're out there searching for the next Mr. Perfect. 

Then guess what we do? Crush, and oh man, we crush hard!

Stages of a Crush life :

1. Look at a guy - Yup, mostly this is all it takes. Just one look and if he's cute enough, voila!



2. Coincidence - Luckily (unluckily) running into him again and again. Try not to stare, eh?




3. Amateur Sleuthing - Girls, get your Sherlock hats out and get investigating. Get to know his name(most important). It's fairly easy : his friends, colleagues, id card, employee records or going through all the guys living in that area on Facebook. *been there, done that*



4. Professional Stalking - Facebook (hope to god his pictures are public), Instagram (pray his profile is open), does he tweet? Google?Stalk even his friends, they usually have the gory details.



5. BFF's Approval or as I call it "the Sacred Stage" - It is true girls do nothing without their best friend's approval. Show the BFF the crush's profile, then the usual -
"He looks better in real life"
"He is not photogenic"
"This pic is really old, he looks different now!"
If the BFF agrees then you stalk the poor guy together. Judge his friend, exes, life choices - everything in short.
No information is personal, every detail vital.



6. Daydreaming - After approval comes the misery. Fit him in all the romantic songs, books, movies, visit all his profiles daily, sneak glances when he isn't looking and dream. Worst case scenario, you start thinking he likes you when he doesn't even know you exist! Now that sucks. 




7. The verdict- Either he notices you, now your existence is confirmed. Or he moves to a different planet and your paths never cross again. Now he's just a guy who's FB profile you occasionally stalk. 



8. Or He gets a girl and you become The Girl with the broken crush. CRUSHED.



9. You could even get friend-zoned. That's like being Crushed by a Bulldozer.  




10. There could also be a third outcome - you two might actually date *note the sarcasm* 
Eventually you will break up. Heartbreak, tears, blah blah. Crushed under a Mountain.



I tried to warn you, I really did. But you won't listen to me. I won't either. 
Just remember..
So let's just get CRUSHED together!


That's it coffee people..
All this crushing has left me exhausted. 

Keep rocking, not crushing.

XOXO
Miss Coffee ☕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pain

What nobody told us  it never gets better it only gets older sometimes duller.  It stays with you like that ache that you are used to one that doesn't hurt anymore just exists. One fine day you woke up  not the same, an ache where there was none now a part of you follows you where you go grows as you grow older.

Reader

As the title says. I am a reader. I average  on mostly 1 book a day, sometimes even more. It's a hobby or you  can even call it an obsession. I need to read, I have to. When I have nothing else to do, guess what I do? Obviously read. It is like I crave stories, I crave an escape. I want to know, I want to feel, be something I never will. In reading I thrive. In books I live. These words are like food for my soul. And most importantly i read everything. Anything i can get my hands on. I love fiction- Jeffrey Archer being my favourite, John Grisham not too far behind and Suzanne Collins is always there. But recently I have been reading a lot of Romance and seems like I have fallen in love. With  the genre, not literally. So that being said, I feel it's  only fitting that I atleast review the books I have read and share my views with others. Happy reading everyone. Xoxo

Man VS Pants

Here I am, sitting with my lappy, sipping on cold coffee and typing away. I would like to think I am just like anybody else but with all that goes around in my life, I have learnt to be prepared for the worst. Murphy's Law is basically me. Yesterday, I had an interview at a University. Like all hardworking students, I left everything for the last day. Scrambling to put my portfolio together, I paid no heed to my clothes. It's not like I had to put a lot of effort into my attire anyway. Interview requires formals and since I have just one pair of formal clothes, the indecision goes right out of the window. To give some context on why a working professional does not own a lot of formals is because my company (one of the kindergarden companies, also known as startups) does not require formals. Our dress code is casual. They are lucky I don't go to office in sweatpants. Now that would be casual! I own one pair of black pants, one shirt and one formal coat. Sorted? Not so ...