Skip to main content

Collateral Beauty - Actual Damage

I was privileged to watch the premier show of Collateral Beauty sponsored by DesiMartini and Warner Bros.
Rating - 3/5
The cast and acting was superb and this is perhaps the sole reason for this rating. The story was mediocre, dialogues would've been powerful had they been backed by a believable enough storyline. Ending was predictable. The movie had its highs and lows, mostly lows. It felt as if the director failed to connect the dots. One scenes lead to another with no connection whatsoever. At one point, I just wanted the movie to end, had I not been appreciating Will Smith.
If you have nothing better to do on the weekend, go for this. If you do, stay away.
I think the biggest highlights in the movie were the trailers.
*Wonder Woman* is back and she is kicking some serious ass.
*Passengers* Chris and JLaw are mind-blowing! 
Now fingers crossed for movies to be as good as the trailers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pain

What nobody told us  it never gets better it only gets older sometimes duller.  It stays with you like that ache that you are used to one that doesn't hurt anymore just exists. One fine day you woke up  not the same, an ache where there was none now a part of you follows you where you go grows as you grow older.

Reader

As the title says. I am a reader. I average  on mostly 1 book a day, sometimes even more. It's a hobby or you  can even call it an obsession. I need to read, I have to. When I have nothing else to do, guess what I do? Obviously read. It is like I crave stories, I crave an escape. I want to know, I want to feel, be something I never will. In reading I thrive. In books I live. These words are like food for my soul. And most importantly i read everything. Anything i can get my hands on. I love fiction- Jeffrey Archer being my favourite, John Grisham not too far behind and Suzanne Collins is always there. But recently I have been reading a lot of Romance and seems like I have fallen in love. With  the genre, not literally. So that being said, I feel it's  only fitting that I atleast review the books I have read and share my views with others. Happy reading everyone. Xoxo

Are We Better Than This?

Children near trashcans jumping in joy, You see them playing, Do you see the hunger in their eyes? A woman on the street Walking fast at night, Was she out partying or working How is either of the two an invite? There is fear in every corner Suppression in shadows Filth on the road, Careless storms behind closed doors. Not for you though, You only saw what you wanted to see - The world as it should be. - PS