Skip to main content

It Started With A Kiss - Lindy Dale

I love this book. It's so nice. A story of Georgie and Nate who were childhood best friends and how they fall in love after being apart.
Together since forever. Elementary school then middle and high school, they went through all the drama by each other's side, fighting their attraction for as long as they could and finally succumbing to it. They part ways before college, and twelve years hence fate works to bring them back together.

I really like this book. I love the story, the way it has been written, the flow, the characters. It is no surprise that Lindy Dale is a best - selling author, she is that good. My only problem with the book is that it's a novella. It finished sooner than it should have. I wanted to go on reading.
I rate it a 7/10 which let me tell you, is pretty awesome.

Till then
Keep reading
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing my story xoxo Lindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pain

What nobody told us  it never gets better it only gets older sometimes duller.  It stays with you like that ache that you are used to one that doesn't hurt anymore just exists. One fine day you woke up  not the same, an ache where there was none now a part of you follows you where you go grows as you grow older.

Reader

As the title says. I am a reader. I average  on mostly 1 book a day, sometimes even more. It's a hobby or you  can even call it an obsession. I need to read, I have to. When I have nothing else to do, guess what I do? Obviously read. It is like I crave stories, I crave an escape. I want to know, I want to feel, be something I never will. In reading I thrive. In books I live. These words are like food for my soul. And most importantly i read everything. Anything i can get my hands on. I love fiction- Jeffrey Archer being my favourite, John Grisham not too far behind and Suzanne Collins is always there. But recently I have been reading a lot of Romance and seems like I have fallen in love. With  the genre, not literally. So that being said, I feel it's  only fitting that I atleast review the books I have read and share my views with others. Happy reading everyone. Xoxo

Are We Better Than This?

Children near trashcans jumping in joy, You see them playing, Do you see the hunger in their eyes? A woman on the street Walking fast at night, Was she out partying or working How is either of the two an invite? There is fear in every corner Suppression in shadows Filth on the road, Careless storms behind closed doors. Not for you though, You only saw what you wanted to see - The world as it should be. - PS