As the title says. I am a reader. I average on mostly 1 book a day, sometimes even more. It's a hobby or you can even call it an obsession. I need to read, I have to. When I have nothing else to do, guess what I do? Obviously read. It is like I crave stories, I crave an escape. I want to know, I want to feel, be something I never will. In reading I thrive. In books I live. These words are like food for my soul. And most importantly i read everything. Anything i can get my hands on. I love fiction- Jeffrey Archer being my favourite, John Grisham not too far behind and Suzanne Collins is always there. But recently I have been reading a lot of Romance and seems like I have fallen in love. With the genre, not literally. So that being said, I feel it's only fitting that I atleast review the books I have read and share my views with others. Happy reading everyone. Xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment